Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Weddings, Parties, anything and EVERYthing!



Well if weddings are anything to go by then Cochabamba is on for one and all. Everyone was so happy on this truck and the bride was so proud, being in the centre of it all, that I realised (although I knew this already) that people don´t need limos or carriages or a fancy barrage of cars. Everyone fit on the one vehicle and I tell ya, they were doing it in style! I thought I´d missed them (with my camera lens) when they whizzed past me on Avenida Salamanco near Plaza Colón, but they´d just got back on the truck after taking photos at the Plaza (where many wedding parties get clicked) when I arrived.

Of course, if this was in Melbourne, the cop car across the road (there was one, watching on - I noticed it because I´d not seen one here yet!) would have had something more than a cheer to say...

No comments: