Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sweet, sweet asphyxiation...

I must say, I haven´t been particularly banal of late. For example, I haven´t told anyone how, on my way back from Spanish lessons each of the 4 days a week I have them, I always try to steer clear of the delectable sweetness of whatever it is that the Cholita is selling because it´s covered in bees, and I haven´t yet discovered whether, as an adult, I´m still dangerously allergic to them (the bees, not the Cholitas, or the sweets). Yet at the same time, I can´t hold back, and always take a closer look (perhaps because she´s so incredibly close to the traffic that as I pass it´s a decision about what´s more dangerous to be close to. I might even buy one one day and ask the woman "Como se llama?" for both her name and the sweet.

We´ll see.

No comments: