Friday, July 28, 2006




Pic one: A bit of the vibrant colour that I keep talking about. This guy was selling wool... of course.

Pic two: Look mum! I'm a dinosaur. I can't believe I resisted the temptation to run up to the butcher's yelling "Grr! I'm a dinosaur!!" (Dinosaur tracks heading uphill, due to the movements in the earth pushing the rock upwards. These tracks were make by one of those huge 20metre herbivores, with the long neck and tail. There were other tracks made by the ones about 2metres tall that ran on two legs and ate all of Sam Neill's friends.

Pic three: Me not resisting the gloriously communal tradition of Chicha drinking (I resisted most of the time, at times - in desperation - even letting the Bacchanalian revellers know about my medication issues.

2 comments:

Janice said...

What's this look mum I'm a dinosaur....what ever happened to look at me I'm an elephant......great pics. Love ya

S. Gregory said...

Look Mum, small hands! - said the Tyrannosaurus Rex, and then promptly crushed his bicycle because he is big and heavy, don't you know!

Missin' ya, you big herbivore (who occasionally eats a fried Neil friend leg or, if he's lucky, nibbles 'pon a fine bit o' breast!).