Thursday, July 06, 2006

What WAS that low flying piece of extrañar-ness??!

Capricorn If you're tossed into some particularly vexing situations today, you can figure out what you need to do with a little concentration. Your mission is to sort the pros from the cons, and the answer will be clear. This sounds a lot easier than it is, however; it may take a few tries before it sticks. Write a list if that helps -- sometimes scripting your options makes things easier. Overall, if you can stick with your favorite people, you'll enjoy a very mellow and relaxing day.



Now I know that horoscopes are designed to appeal to the largest of audiences with their generalisations and meaninglessness, and I KNOW that every day for me throws me into a vexing situation or two... but this was just stupid accurate. I had to run over here to get some comforting words (I hoped, and was satisfied) from my friends and loved ones (here I bloody go!) ... because I was all cry-baby just earlier and I didn't want my family to see my red eyes (cos I'm a man and have to be tough!... yep). This day wasn't particularly ... yes it was. I was going to say that my situations were just the last straw, but it was a little more than that. I didn't get robbed, I'm not injured, I'm not in any imminent danger, but my emotional state got a bashing from bureaucracy this morning and of course the lack of Spanish didn't help, however there were some good souls who, just for the warm fuzzy, decided to direct me and speak very slowly indeed. But one situation blew everything out of the water, which, when they happen, make me feel like coming home for a little while then I get a burst of clarity and strength and push through. AnyHOO! Just thought I'd share some obscurity with youse.

I'll be sure to get you some photos of my extraordinarily left actions with you soon.

Love,

Your overly sensitive FNBC.

2 comments:

påt®iciå said...

Hola Correspondiente Boliviano,
Queria preguntarte tu correo electronico, para comunicarme contigo...
Parece ser que pasas dias dificiles por aqui, no te preocupes, que seguro pronto pasa el mal momento.
Saludos,

Janice said...

I love reading your blog and comments from your friends, but I really hate it that my spanish is non existant that I can't understand Patricia........Chao