Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ahh, computer loves me today...

This is the favourite of mine with the kids playing soccer in the dust.
This is my kitchen table, where I'm about to go have almuerzo. Fatima, the matriarch and superbly hospitable jill-o-all-trades, about to carve up the Spinach and mince carne pie (bloody delicious - Fiona, Fatima is writing out the recipe for you... or me!), our 4 week Spanish learner from Switzerland (fine specimen of the Euros, we're fine friends!), Gonzalo, the very helpful, scientific, artistic fellow that Fiona thinks sounds very cute on the phone, and Gonzalito, a cool little fella with a hell of a brain. I usually sit at the end of the table near the fridge. How very convivial we all look don't you think?! We have another Bolivian fellow living with us; Fernando is a lawyer volunteering with the Quechuan communities - a really sincere, softly spoken guy who I like alot.

Now:
It starts...

What?

Michael's rekindled love affair... but where's Fiona!?? Well, she may not mind too much... one can't get this subject of desire drunk, nor take it to bed (actually you can do the latter, but with limited satisfaction). There's not much point giving flowers but I do think we'll be going everywhere together (so flexible and accessible!), such is my head-over-heelsness.

If anyone wants to contact me, my new mobile is as follows:

722 11 090

My estudiante works at Entel (the overpowering telecommunications company here) and got me a good deal with an easy-to-remember number. Ariane, I'll try to work out a word/phrase for you. Hmm... just realised that neither the 0s or the 1s have letters with them... PAC110Z0? 0HOW0K0JET was better.

No comments: