Sunday, June 25, 2006

Michael gets a little interested in the game...

Yes, I'm stealing this link from Patricia (one of my links, a worthy check-me-out) but it's important to remember why you're cheering for a country (or why not).

http://www.wdm.org.uk/whoshouldicheerfor/

The USA of course ranks pathetically last (again! not to hear their leaders tell the story - "we're number 1"...), while Ghana are the team to cheer for, even if they don't have their "star player" and are up against Brazil next June 27 (Brazil are 9th which is at least better than Australia, who just lost my support at 25th ranking. For those out of Australia (and those in, with their head in the sand) Australia stinks to high heaven human rights-wise, among other things.

Michael

p.s. Anyone get my mistake?

No comments: