Saturday, June 24, 2006

Although you never know what surprises might be in store...

For those who may be confused about my previous posting (I said that Fiona in her infinite wisdom cautioned me against the use of immodium which clogs you up (perfect for toilet-free bus trips but hell when you can't "go" for the following week) suggesting perhaps that she was here). Fiona's not here yet, to my infinite doofusness. The waiting that I can't do is more than when I said "I can't wait for the Spiderman movie to come out". I wish she was here, I wish I was there and if I was a Star Trek fan I'd be fantasising about teleporting to Australia, just for ten minutes, give her a cuddle and then teleport back, cos I'm sure that if teleporting was just invented they (the US government no doubt) would make my trip a priority...

However, the invention of the telephone (and more importantly, the invention of competitive phone card companies) has meant that Fiona can call me, tell me not to use immodium and hang up, no possibilities of any of her essence being caught up irretrievably in trans-whatever-it-is that teleporters are famous for screwing up.

I´m all better now. A powerhouse of immunity. If I were a mountain of silver and bad rice were the invading Spaniards I tells ya Bolivia would have a completely different history... or WOULD they!?

Love, your FNBC.

2 comments:

påt®iciå said...

The question is:
WHY DON´T YOU CALL HER??
You are missing her, and still, waiting her to call you.

holly said...

Strange pseudo provocative statements aside I am Glad you're feeling better... Or am I???

Hmmm... this could keep me busy for the rest of the afternoon... Or COULD it?