Friday, June 23, 2006

*Cough... choke* Happy...*hack* San Juan!


As my clutches for the toilet paper become fewer and fewer, there will be plenty of reaching for my hankie tonight as San Juan (whoever he is) lets the entirety of South America try out their pyromania, and the sky tonight and most of tomorrow (by all accounts) will become a dusty smoggy mess. Goodness knows why (as yet, except that it's the shortest day of the year) but all I know is that the celebrations that go with "does the cat burn easier than the dog" are something not to be missed. I may however, due to the tender state of my nether-regions.

Ah, such are the punishments of eating off rice in festival country...

Michael.

p.s. Just thought I'd send a picci I like that I took on the shores of Titicaca when we arrived in Copa - Copacabana.... don't fall in love....

Michael (still)

No comments: