Saturday, December 02, 2006

Acción de Gracias.




Acción de Gracias. A formidable event in any well-educated mind. But with a US citizen in the house, one who can give a keen critique of the entire history of US aggression, both outside and in, I decided to humour her and help prepare Thanksgiving dinner... and indeed from the outset found it a completely pleasant experience! Especially my sucess with the Pumpkin Pie and my close relationship to the dead bird (pictured). Present are two Bolivians and three gringos. I think we were supposed to slaughter all the native Americans after dinner, for historical accuracy, but they're all so damned cute!
Sorry about the grainy pics... And yes, those are marshmellows on mashed sweet potato of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pie is making me hungry!

Shantoo aka Assignment Nerd