Tuesday, April 25, 2006




Right, a more expensive internet cafe but one that allows me to download more than one image at a time!! Hooray.

The first picci, on my way in that dastardly 4WD and heading uphill (to say the least) from 2450 metres to around 4500mtres over a couple of days, and making some close contacts, and even friends on the way, and placing the ever placating coca leaves into my cheek. These subdue the effects of altitude sickness, while also relieving almost all other issues... a bit like grog. Kidding - it´s a natural product, straight from the plant and dried. It doesn´t make you sick or stupid and is far less dangerous than chewing on an asprin.

The next is a photo of ... a mountain in front of ... um... a laguna, on the way to the Salar de Uyuni. Just put that there to say that ... I took that photo!!

The next is NOT me, unfortunately, riding around the continent all packed up. Maybe later in the year...

More soon,

Love Miguel.

No comments: